1. Wash knitwear separately from other things, so that the yarn fibers do not stick to other clothes.
2. Any knitwear welcomes delicate hand-washing and gentle squeezing. Do not rub knitted cloths in any case!
3. Before washing, turn the things inside out.
4.To avoid pilling and stretching of knitwear the water for soaking and washing should be of the same temperature (not higher than 30 °C), the soaking period should be short (up to 30 minutes). Do not soak knitwear made of yarn of several colors.
5. Do not use detergents containing bleach, bio additives, colored granules, alkalis and their compounds. It is better to use special detergents for washing knitwear.
6. In case of machine washing choose delicate cycle for knitwear.
7. Do not wring the knits, but gently press them with your hands. Remove the rest of the moisture by wrapping the garment in a bath towel.
8. Let the knitwear dry spreading it on a flat surface away from heat and giving it the desired shape.
9. Iron the knitted garment only inside out at low temperature, without stretching it. In this case steam generator iron would be the best, so that the soleplate does not touch knitwear at all.
10. Pills (lint) will inevitably appear on knitwear. It happens because of mechanical friction of fleecy fabric while wearing. Remove them with a special brush or pill remover. Snags (pulls) should be not cut, but pulled to the wrong side. To fix more complex damages (runs, holes, etc.) you may turn for help to our specialists.